Based in San Luis Obispo, CA, we are a commercial drone manufacturer leading the way for innovative US-based manufacturers. Our technology presents huge advances in the commercial drone industry and will enable us to continue to be an industry leader in the American UAV market.
- Tuning of flight control algorithms including PIDs and sensor filters
- Test control algorithms in simulation and in the field
- Proficiency with embedded software in Linux, bare metal and RTOS environments
- Debug software and electrical faults
- Ability to pilot unmanned aerial vehicles
- Write flight computer software in C++ to interface with sensors and other unmanned aircraft peripherals
Some Experience with:
- RF Communication
- Frequency Analysis
- Spectrum Analysis
- Profit-sharing Program
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.