We are a Windows shop that is branching into Mobile Application Development. We are looking for a mix of Windows technologies ie. C# plus Mobile (Android). This position will be based at our US headquarters just outside of the beautiful Portland, Oregon area. --What would really set a candidate apart would be experience with Xamarin in a professional setting.--
-Will provide full relocation package for anyone relocating in the USA
-Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Wonderful company culture and a great mission that every one can get behind
- Growing company where career opportunities abound!
- Great family and fun culture
- Help determine technical approaches to assignments
- Generate and maintain software documentation required for the project according to Company policies and procedures.
- Solve diverse problems within the context of an existing architecture.
- Follow process and inherit a culture of continuous process improvement.
- May serve as project lead on small-scale projects.
- May provide technical mentoring and coaching to lower level software engineers.
- C# or C++
- Mobile Applications development
- Development environment - debugging tools, configuration management, test management, and defect tracking tools
- Software Life Cycle processes
- Implantable Medical Device +
- Agile +
- Xamarin +
- NoSQL +
- SOAP, REST +
- Relocation Assistance
- 401(k) with a match
and much more!
--Please fill out questions to expedite the interview process--
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.