With an office in Akron, we are an industry-leading, global biotech company listed on the S&P 500!!
Currently, we're looking for a Software Engineer who has experience with Microsoft SQL Server (MS SQL) and SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS). In addition, this candidate will be willing to travel within North America, and be comfortable working in a team environment, as well as providing customer support.
-This is not a heads-down coding type of role; you'll be traveling about 30% of the time around the U.S. and Canada.-
- Health Benefits
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server (MS SQL) and SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- Experience working in a team/collaborative environment
- Ability and willingness to travel in North America
- Experience with software configuration
- Ability to conduct training sessions with team members and customers independently for software packages supported by DSS
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Customer support experience (Plus)
- Visual, Studio, VisualBasic, VB6, VBA, Oracle, C# and/or Crystal Reports (Plus)
- Experience working in the Life Sciences or Biotech industry (Plus)
- Set work expectations with customers and delivers against them
- Independently troubleshoots, resolves, and tests technical issues
- Install, configure, validate, and support software applications responsible by DSS to meet the approved requirements and scope documentation and according to the Quality Management System
- Create appropriate documentation for all work performed. This includes, but is not limited to: Change Request Form, SSD approval, Technical Specification documents, Verification Plans & Reports, Issue Handling documentation in ticketing system, and Training materials
- Code set consistently follows coding standard
- Travel within North America
- Work in a general office atmosphere and laboratory environment. Customer laboratories will include biological sample material
2. Competitive salary
3. Room for growth
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.