We are a company that specializes in customer acquisition and retention programs for national brands and agencies through interactive marketing and digital data campaigns. Our array of digital products and services consists of digital marketing, data appending services, customer profiling and analytics and application development.
This is a dynamic role where you will be creating, supporting and maintaining data driven email & ad campaign web apps, tools and operations. This role is right for you if you love identifying creative solutions to complex engineering challenges and appreciate the learning as you go while becoming an expert approach.As a member of the tech team youll be exposed to technologies such as PHP, NodeJS, Python, PostgreSQL, SQL, Kinesis, Docker, AWS, Redshift and custom tools used to create and maintain large-scale data pipelines, data warehousing, data lakes and data driven web applications that support a flexible consumer and business intelligence ecosystem.
- Manage internal company servers and tech systems
- Maintain, add features, and debug our email campaign tech, ad campaign tech and data driven web apps.
- Help with various campaign ops, including tracking, analysis and debugging
- Debug issues that arise with any campaigns across all platforms
- Improve our fraud detection systems
- Analyze server logs and identity anomalies
- Work with our data engineering team to improve tooling and build automation around data pipelines/processing
- 3-5 years experience w/ PHP, NodeJS and/or Python
- Experience in designing, deploying and administering complex data driven applications
- SQL and NoSQL
- Linux and Windows admin including networking and security
- AWS console, S3
- Problem-solving attitude
- Strong interest in automation
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with popular ETL tools
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.