We are a leading tech company that specializes in GPS systems for fleet vehicles. We are located in Scottsdale, AZ just off the 101 freeway. We are a fun fast pace company with an electric vibe and culture. We have a great company culture which will leave you wanting to come to work everyday!
- Have a voice to recommend improvements to existing and future software projects
- Develop new software services that will drive the company forward
- Perform code reviews to ensure robust and maintainable implementations
- Place emphasis on scalability, fault tolerance, high availability, and security when designing and implementing APIs
- Collaborate with product and application teams to analyze requirements and negotiate the priority of new vs. legacy development
- Own your results
- Docker/ Containters
- RESTful API
Bonus points for:
- Open API/ Swagger
- CQL/ SQL
- Full benefits
- Great company culture
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.