As a Software Developer, you will assist in designing and developing proprietary system APIs and internal/consumer-facing technologies. This role will work to ensure all code meets professional standards and business goals. They will provide input on design and implementation.
- Evaluates user requests for development and modification of applications
- Owns the support for the products and responds to incidents
- 2+ years of experience in a software engineering role using GoLang
You should know some of the following:
- REST web services
- Agile SDLC
- Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Flink
- Cloud Native
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Life Insurance coverage
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
2. E-mail directly for more information to josh.sanchez@CyberCoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.