- Work in an agile/scrum methodology model for application development
- Develop .NET components
- Be responsible for requirement gathering, analysis and estimation
- Develop web pages using .NET 3.5/4.0, C#
- Conduct code reviews, test case reviews and defect management cycle
- Administrate and manage code base
- Deploy websites into production servers
- 3-5 years' experience in .NET/C# programming
- Architectural understanding of Web Applications such as ASP.NET or MVC
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies (Scrum)
- Self-motivated, team player with desire and dedication to being part of a top-performing team
- Ability to maintain positive work environment
- High level integrity and ability to maintain confidential information
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.