Founded in the early 2000s, we are a leading supplier of custom automated manufacturing equipment. The industries we serve are Life Sciences, Transportation, Energy, Mining, Nuclear and electronics / telecom.
- Review mechanical drawings and revise as needed prior to machining, and review electrical drawings and revise as needed prior to assembly
- Coordinate company assembly staff schedules and budgets to prioritize order delivery
- Ensure all assembled components are built to product specifications
- Review all assembly components at completion to ensure build has met our high standards of quality, reliability & safety
- Enter and/or update department employee time reports and job tasks allocations
- Provide assistance for assembly quotes for customer RFQ's requiring assembly work
- Liaison directly with customers for assembly projects
- Participate with research and development of prototypes for concepts
- Develop & manage assembly department budget
- Provide proper tooling to the assembly department in order to complete job tasks
- Manage & control department tooling and materials inventory
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff.
- Review & approve department personnel expense reports.
- Ensure concepts meet our quality, safety and reliability standards
- Has successfully completed a certificate of Qualification for Industrial Electrician, General Machinist, C.N.C. Machinist Certificate and/or Toolmaker (PREFFERED)
- Knowledge in SolidWorks and AutoCad would be an asset
- Must have knowledge in types of materials, troubleshooting and set-up experience
- 7+ years work experience in the custom automation industry
- Direction of plant operations and community relations requires significant manufacturing knowledge
1) Apply directly to this link
2) Email me your resume & salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.