Location: Houston, TX (Greenspoint area)
- Be able to use both verbal and visual page concepts and ideas and translate them to a test site environment
- Design all types of e-commerce web pages from start to finish (homepage to checkout)
- Create unique page designs that are both mobile-friendly and mobile-responsive
- Illustrate design concepts using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Create all types of original graphic designs i.e. images, sketches, tables, etc.
- Expert-level experience in website development process; visual design, color theory, typography, grid-based design, etc.
- Expert-level experience with InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Expert-level experience with AdobeXD, Dreamweaver, Axure, InVision Sketch, and Figma, or other web design applications.
- Expert-level experience with CSS
- Expert-level experience and mobile-friendly and mobile-responsive web page design
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.