We are focused on providing comprehensive end-to-end eCommerce solutions and with world becoming increasingly more and more invested in the online world there has never been a better chance to join our organization. eCommerce is the future and we are in need of a Senior UI/UX Designer to help take us to the next level. In this role you will have an opportunity to work with a global team, regularly participate in user research, generate interactive prototypes, and translate app design ideas and concepts into user flows and wireframes!
- Generate interactive prototypes in Adobe XD or similar to demonstrate user flows and complex functionality
- Translating apps design ideas and concepts into clear user flows and wireframes
- Create interfaces with the design system and utilize common design patterns and components
- Develop look and feel of UI and ensuring consistent design aesthetic and functionality throughout the app
- Participate in user research and translate observations into improved UI
- The online gaming, eCommerce, or digital Marketing & Advertising industry
- Possess exceptional skills in all aspects of the design process, from user research through to user testing
- Exhibit strong visual design skills, with a portfolio demonstrating clean, compelling, modern mobile design
- Exceptional experience in UI/UX design, multi-device responsiveness and the latest trends in web design and development
- Bachelor's Degree in CS or related field
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance plans
- Bonus opportunities!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.