Job Location: Irvine, CA
Job Compensation: Base Salary + Bonus + Stock
Located in beautiful Irvine, CA we're a leading supplier of high-quality analog, digital, and mixed-signal semiconductor products internationally.
We are dedicated to providing proprietary platforms, differentiated by innovation, size, efficiency, performance and reach. Our solutions are used in some of the most innovative systems and products in the fastest growing markets today. These markets include smartphones, LCD TVs, notebooks, tablets, smart grid, automotive, automatic meter reading, medical, wireless infrastructure, PON, Internet of Things, optical transport and data centers.
If you have a Supply, Quality, and/or Foundry Engineering background in the semiconductor industry, please apply today!
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronic, Applied Physics, Material Science Engineering or similar
- Semiconductor Industry experience
- Integrated Circuits
- Interfacing with internal teams to improve products' quality and manufacturability
- Fab process and fabless product engineering practices
- High volume wafer manufacturing
- Support and establish procedures for new product introduction, technology development, process transfers and failure analysis investigations
- Competitive Compensation: Base Salary + Bonus + Stock
- Full Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Relocation Assistance
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.