Senior Software Engineer
CyberCoders Raleigh, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Located in Raleigh, NC (near Madison Park), we are a software based company building simulation technology that revolves around deep learning / computer vision that is used by both defense and private companies. This will be a full time role and is brand new due to company growth!
- The most successful candidates have a strong background in computer science, with experience in software architecture, algorithms, data structures, design patterns, API design, UX design, and/or test driven development.
- BSCS or related
- RESTful API
- Jenkins or similar
Bonus points for:
- OpenSceneGraph, CMake
- Git, Atlassian tools
- Experience in DoD modeling / simulation
2. Employee Stock Ownership Plan
3. Innovation and Experimentation
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.