With our HQ located in Maitland FL, we provide business productivity solutions including content management, document imaging, LANfax, data capture and business process automation. Over the last 20 years we have grown to become a premiere Digital Transformation software development organization and DocuSign partner for over 200 clients ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies!
We are looking for a senior level solution architect/software engineer to develop our Enterprise solutions and deliver a new Azure based Property Tax and Accounting solution.
- Participate on an Agile team including design, development, testing, planning, backlog grooming and support
- Collaborate with our Core Architecture team to identify enhancements and extensions to support the new solutions
- Provide oversight and direction to junior and off-shore developers to ensure adherence to development of best practices
Experience with the following is a plus:
- REST API design
- Database design
- Unit Testing
- CI/CD pipelines
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Time Off Benefits - 3 weeks for your first year
- Casual attire every day super casual Fridays
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Great company culture and work-life balance!
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Flexible Spending Account
- Professional Development Assistance
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.