- Ensuring high code quality and low technical debt among the engineering team
- Adding and ensuring reliability within existing mobile and backend systems
- Provide technical leadership to the development team
- Work with technologies such as Firebase, Google Cloud Platform (Cloud Functions, Stackdriver, Cloud KMS, etc.), and React Native
- 5+ years experience working in software engineering
- Experience working with distributed systems and event-driven architecture
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with common developer tools and practices (git, code review, CI/CD pipelines, etc.)
- Good understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms
- Highly passionate and motivated to tackle any technical problem
- Proficiency or familiarity with React / React Native
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- DevOps development experience
- Experience with Cloud Functions (AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, etc.)
- Passion for financial literacy and accessibility
- Experience working with Phabricator
- Experience in building applications within financial services
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.