Please note - we will relocate the right candidate to Seattle, WA!
We are a brand name company that exacts in every country around the world! You know who we are and we want the best of the very best (and we are willing to pay for it)!
- Work on the best technology with the best people out there
- Work on scalable back-end media infrastructure, web applications with complex interactive customer experiences
- Develop customer-facing software
- Computer Science fundamentals (i.e. algorithm design, data structures)
- Experience in at least one modern object-oriented programming language (Java, C#, C++, Ruby on Rails, Python, Node.js, Elixir, Erlang)
- Linux / Unix experience
- BSCS or Related Degree
- Experience building complex software systems that have successfully delivered value to customers
- Expert knowledge of software engineering best practices for team projects and code quality, with a proven track record delivering high quality results in a fast-paced environment
- Experience building multi-tier distributed systems
- Advanced degree in CS or related field
- Best benefits you'll ever see
- Great Time off Policy
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.