2. Opportunity for Professional Growth!
3. Competitive Base Salary, Benefits, and Great Company Culture!
- Identify/resolve performance and scalability issues.
- Collaborate with design/engineering teams to deliver compelling user-facing products.
- Architect efficient/reusable front-end systems.
- Develop full web stack/related technologies from front end-user interfaces, back end systems, and middle-tier.
- Develop applications using technologies (React, Node.js, REST, Oracle, AWS) and integrating with back end services.
- Generous Vacation/PTO
- Medical (Zero Deductible)
- 401k Match
- Flexible Schedule
- Tuition Reimbursement
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.