2. 15% Bonus
3. 401K and Health Benefits
- Sales Order Management
- Inventory and Material Management
- Warehouse Management
- Shipping and Logistics
- Hire, develop, maintain & retain a high performing SAP IT Team with capable personnel to meet business requirements through leveraging the SAP solution.
Ensure employee development takes place to:
- Provide a capable team able to meet the company's dynamic business requirements.
- Stay abreast of new developments in the SAP field to properly leverage new technologies.
- Manage staff development goals.
- Provide a challenging and enjoyable work environment, in order to attract and retain talented employees
- Provide thought leadership within the broader IT team.
Lead and participate in the collaboration with business process owners and SMEs to:
- understand/gather/document business requirements;
- analyze/design/document business processes;
- conduct fit/gap analyses
- conduct SAP testing both automated and manual
- Lead and participate in the configuration of the SAP solution to enable desired business processes/functionality.
- Interface with IT staff and third-party software providers (SAP and others) as required.
Lead and participate in:
- the development of test scripts;
- performance of unit, integration, regression and user acceptance testing;
- assistance with performance testing.
- Lead and participate in determining change impacts and assist with change management
- Lead ongoing support, maintenance, updates, solution quality and continuous improvement of the SAP ECC6 solution.
- As a back up to SAP IT team,
- Serve as the “first line of defense” on support for functional/technical/process issues.
- Troubleshoot production issues, provides resolutions and conducts root cause analysis.
- Be responsible for reviewing and managing ongoing system quality.
- Assess and manage future changes/enhancements/software updates.
- Strive for the right change management governance to the functionality delivered through SAP.
- Ensure the adherence to all Internal/External audit and SOX IT controls
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or applicable field
- 5-10 years of IT experience including 5+ years of hands-on configuration/functional SAP experience
- 5-10 years of experience working in an SAP environment (ECC6 preferred) in Food/Beverage, Consumer Packaged good (CPG), Pharma/Life Sciences or similar manufacturing industry
- 2+ years of recent experience directly managing/developing others
- Working knowledge in SAP PO, EDI and integration points between SAP FI, MM, and SD
- Experience with interfaces using BAPI, IDOC, BDC, and call transaction update methods
- Familiarity with ABAP programming language
- Familiarity with basic BASIS administration tasks
- Experience of working with an external hosting provider
- Ability to search and apply OSS notes
- Must have a solid understanding of corporate-wide functions, specifically how technology supports business processes.
- Ability to react under pressure to any given situation that may arise, in a professional manner and with positive results, in support of a multi-location, 24x7 manufacturing environment.
- Experience with SAP in a Windows/Oracle environment
- Formal SAP Certification (Release 4.6 and higher) in SD, MM, PP, FI and/or CO Modules
- Bonus 15 %
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.