2. Great Benefits
3. Family-oriented company
- Participate in developing business strategies while actively soliciting
new projects with new and existing clients.
- Produce all elements of the project execution plan and implement it.
- Provide Jobsite leadership in the area of safety and quality while ensuring
teams abide by our safety program.
- Maintain owner, architect, subcontractor and vendor relations.
- Establish and monitor project schedules and progress.
- Provide project documentation.
- Attend meetings as the Owner's Representative with the project team.
- Participate in pre-construction services, meetings, and budget
management of CMAR assigned contracts.
- Be willing to assist with estimating on project bid days.
- Be able to qualify, write, and issue both subcontracts and purchase orders
to subcontractors and vendors.
- Be able to train and educate successors, Project Engineers, and Assistant
- Track and submit invoices, purchase orders, and other financial
commitments, exposures, and obligations.
preferred. 10+ years of leadership experience preferred.
- Strong technical and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to read and understand drawings and specifications.
- Knowledge of Primavera Expedition/Contract Manager and Primavera
Contractor scheduling software.
- Exhibits a commitment to quality.
- Positive Attitude.
- Demonstrates proficiency in using company communication tools, such as
email, internet, and Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Excel, Office, Outlook),
PC and iPad.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.