- Comprehensive benefits package
- Growth opportunity
- History of managing Commercial, Healthcare, Educational or Aviation projects in the NYC market preferred
- Provide clear and articulate direction to team-members
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Experience with pre-construction and estimating
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Strong administrative skills--ability to maintain clear notes, keep organized records and time-management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and MS Project software
- LEED accreditation is preferred but not required
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.