- Responsible for generating Request for Information (RFI) and submittals.
- Manages project subcontractors including coordination, procurement of materials and equipment, monitoring budget and cost, manage billings, etc.
- Acts as the “information hub” for project to office and field personnel to ensure continuity of work.
- Offers technical information to project supervisor to insure work complies with applicable codes, drawings, and specifications.
- Prepares and executes subcontracts and subcontractor change orders including time extensions. May prepare and execute owner change orders.
- Provides estimating services.
- Primary responsibility to monitor and track project quality control metrics and activities on a regular basis, provide timely and accurate quality reports, and raise issues to PM or Superintendent as appropriate. - Inspects all work to assure compliance with plans and specifications.
- Maintains critical project logs (submittal, change order, etc.)
- May supervise staff, including: establishing and communicating performance expectations, providing positive and constructive feedback, and conducting on-the-job training of project engineers and interns.
- May be responsible for managing project schedule with the project Superintendent.
- 1-2+ Years minimum experience working for a General Contractor on other large scale multi-residential projects
- Strong working understanding of all trades, including MEP
- Experience with Project Controls software (Timerline, Prolog, or equivalent)
- Working knowledge with Revit or Autocad preferred
- Performance-based Bonus
- Company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits (up to $700/month!)
- 401k w/ match
- Car Allowance/Company Car w/ Gas Card
- Company-provided iPhone & iPad
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.