Headquartered out of Tempe, Arizona, we are a B2B, SaaS, eDiscovery / Legal Services company. In 2015 we were rated the Top Company to Work for in Arizona! Our technology makes allows a seamless process from Discovery to Trial for Law Firms, Corporations, Service Providers, and Government. It significantly reduces the cost and complexity of eDiscovery. If you are a Technical Product Manager who has experience working in a B2B software or SaaS development environment with a background in Agile methodology and UX design we would like to hear from you!
- You will be the client advocate. You will get to know our customers, understand their needs, and translate them into actionable features.
- You will manage feature request, interact with customers, and share ideas with the broader product management team.
- You will also vet user stories with developers, groom the backlog and break features down into actionable pieces.
- You will bridge our Product and Engineering functions.
- You will need to understand the UX plan of our products and translate those requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria for our engineers to use.
- As many of our products are connected, you will work across teams to manage any dependencies of features in progress.
- 2+ yrs experience working in a B2B software / SaaS development environment
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- UX design experience (specifically developing UX plan of our products)
- Ability to draft user stories, acceptance criteria, and test cases
- Ability to prioritize product backlogs and break them down into actionable pieces
- Experience working for eDiscovery or Litigation Software company
- Kaban development methodology
- Leadership experience guiding a platform software team
- Generous Vacation/PTO
- 10 paid Holidays
- 100% Paid Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, $50K in Life Insurance
- Flexible Schedule - flexible on start and end times
- Casual Office Culture
- Onsite gym, Lounge, and Game Room
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.