We are passionate about the continued development of our products. We are currently looking to make our devices smarter. As an employee owned company with over a century's worth of business under our belts we have continued to innovate our process to insure we are utilizing the latest and greatest of technologies. We are in a very stable industry that is not looking to go anywhere for the next 100 years.
If you are a Senior Mechanical Engineer with experience, please read on!
2. We are not having to chase our stock prices, which allows us to work reasonable work hours and have a normal work/life balance.
3. We are not having to worry about whether or not our positions will be shipped overseas.
Improving our overall operating efficiency by creating automation solutions to our current manufacturing processes
Start up new production equipment
Create small and large scale automation projects
Interfacing with customers to determine problems while finding innovative solutions
Discover production improvements through research and development. These improvement should include equipment fixture and tooling
Over 5 years of professional automation/controls engineering experience withing a manufacturing environment
Experience programming PLC's and HMI's
Experience with 3D CAD modeling (Solid Edge preferred)
- 401K with up to 6% matching and an addition 3% added even if nothing has been contributed
- Bonus paid annually based on company and individual performance.
- 10 days of PTO
- 5 Sick Days
- 16 Paid Holidays including 9 days during the Christmas holiday season.
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to Andrew.Biglin@CyberCoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.