Type: Temporarily Full Remote W/ Hybrid Schedule Planned for the Future
Location: Redwood City, CA (Temporarily Remote)
Compensation: 150k - 185k Base + Bonus + Equity
Requirements: Setting up/Road-mapping IT Infrastructure, Security Standards/Compliances, Network protocols, Device & User Management
Preferred Candidates: Coming from Healthcare or Fintech Industry experience (Security protocols)
If you are an experienced IT Manager who is proactive and not afraid of rolling up the sleeves, please read on!
Based out of the South Bay, our focus is to generate insights on infectious diseases utilizing the power of Artificial Intelligence! Our software was born in Stanford and we are scaling the solution with the latest technologies. We are seeking a talented IT manager who is process-oriented and looking for an excellent opportunity for growth! Ideal individuals
If you are interested in joining our mission, to utilizing modern tech to advance the treatment of infectious diseases and ultimately help SAVE LIVES, please read on!
- User & device Management
- Maintain relationship with 3rd party product suppliers (Hardware + Software)
- Create harmonized solutions and further develop our infrastructure in order to increase efficiency and productivity
- Monitor IT systems, manage and resolves incidents
- lead, hire and mentor talented IT individuals
Knowledge of most of the following:
- Office365, G-Suite, Okta,
- Implementing Security & Risk Management Standards (For example: ISO 27001, NIST, GRC and HITRUST etc.)--
- Network Protocols (Routers, Network Switches, Firewalls, Wifi-Access points etc.)
- Teleconferencing Systems (Zoom, google hangout, etc)
- Device Management
- IT Budgeting
- Leadership experience
- Excellent Medical Package (Covers employee and family)
- Competitive Compensation (160 - 185k base + bonus + equity)
- Fully remote Currently (Hybrid schedule planned for future)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.