Our platform teaches young kids about computer science concepts by letting them program cute characters in a virtual world. The game is self-directed and the interface is 100% visual so anyone, anywhere in the world can play. In 3 years over 20 Million kids in 200+ countries have used our product.
As a Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer, you will provide systems design, development, and support. This individual will work closely with product and marketing teams to translate customer needs into technical specifications.
- Integrate and maintain 3rd party platforms (authentication, analytics, attribution, etc.)
- Develop front-end web pages for marketing, accounts, and dashboards
- Help maintain software, fix bugs, and release updates
- Architect and implement support tools
- Automation of various manual tasks
- 5+ years of experience in an application development/software development role
You should know some of the following:
- NoSQL (MongoDB)
- AWS (Route53, EC2, S3, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, ECS)
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Life Insurance coverage
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
2. E-mail directly for more information to josh.sanchez@CyberCoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.