We are focused on data security for the next decade! This is for a Founding Front-end Engineer to work with our in-house visual designer and engineering team to turn the vision into reality. We are going to have huge datasets to visualize, components to manage, and actionable information to show end-users. This isn't just reports and charts, but beautiful "story-led" interfaces - our UI will set us apart just as much as our "back-end smarts".
- Collaborate with design and engineering staff not just to implement UI, but also to partner on design and back-end decisions, choices, and tradeoffs.
- Architect, code, test, and monitor the front-end UI, ensuring quality and performance.
- Expert knowledge of React
- Ability to work successfully with minimal supervision in a distributed team environment
- Strong preference for developers with a track record of open-source contributions and a strong GitHub profile.
- Early stage stock options
- Great health insurance and benefits. 100% coverage for employees
- Flexible work schedules
- Flexible vacation policy
- Remote / distributed work
- Top of the line equipment
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.