We are an innovative, and premier company in the healthcare industry! We are pushing the boundaries of technology and building a one of a kind platform that is filling a void in our market. This is your opportunity to build meaningful products and work with a passionate team!
THIS POSITION OFFERS REMOTE WORK as long as you can occasionally come into the office when its safe.
- Drive quality by writing high quality, effective unit tests and functional tests for high availability systems and libraries.
- Break down requirements, plan and estimate tasks
- Effectively collaborate with Product, QA, UX, and other internal groups (both technical and non-technical)
-BSCS or related degree
- Collaboration/contributions with the open source community
- Experience or education in building apps with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Experience with Typescript, Go, Python & Tensor Flow, Docker, GraphQL, Terraform, AWS, Microservice architecture
Generous equity package
Unlimited Vacation / PTO
9 company holidays
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.