We leverage the latest technologies and methodologies to help organizations transform in every aspect. We want to transform the world, one step at a time. We thrive by transforming organizations for a digital and cognitive future, and we dream to transform our industry with world-class operations in 17 different countries around the globe. Companies are simultaneously looking to boost their consumer experiences and to transform themselves internally. Our clients include names such as Disney, ABC, ESPN, Pixar, Marvel and LucasFilm.
- See your work in the mainstream media!
1. A custom built video Screeners App that works on web, iOS, Android, and Apple TV. It serves secure watermarked video to external business parties, for example: critics and media industry people.
2. An internal business facing custom built DAM webapp that feeds the above Screeners App metadata and media files. It has robust search and metadata and digital media asset management.
- Leading creative design efforts from concept through completion
- Creating UI designs, navigation structures and information designs
- Constructing sketches, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes to effectively communicate designs to product management and development teams
- Work closely with department heads and design teammates
---This position will oversee one contract Jr UX Designer with the opportunity to build a team in the future---
Occasional travel to Burbank.
- UX Design
- User Research
- Product Design
- Responsive Design
- Mock ups
BONUS: Work with OTT boxes (Apple TV, Roku, Fire Stick)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.