Based in exciting Los Angeles, CA, we are a fast-paced, collaborative Consulting company looking for a Banking Enterprise Architect with strong architecture skills in the banking space to work with our clients.
This highly visible senior level Financial Services Enterprise Architect will provide guidance and direction with our Financial Services technology agenda, working directly with our Digital and Technology practice areas, leading a highly collaborative team of the best and brightest technologists here across multiple clients and engagements. This is an exciting opportunity to work within our emerging retail and commercial banking practice on strategic cloud-based architecture projects, Digital Transformation initiatives, and large scale software implementations and integrations.
- Lead and mentor a technical team lead while leading projects and being the client liaison
- Expertise with banking reference architectures and suggest new and emerging technologies to our clients
- Lead full life-cycle projects from requirements gathering through development, implementation and roll-out
- Flexibility to be creative and impact designs with a “blank slate” development mentality within the general boundaries of clients' expectations
- Work on highly interactive custom system development / integrations
- 2+ years of prior consulting experience in a professional services environment
- Experience in working with in a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based project environment
- Strong Banking Enterprise Architecture experience
- Experience building Modern, Open Architecture Banking Environments
- Solid demonstrated work experience with web-based and/or client-server development
- Ability to lead and mentor other team members or developers while leading projects
- Experience using cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS
- Architecture Design and Integration Experience with traditional banking technologies such as those provided by Jack Henry, FIS and Fiserv
- Experience with emerging technologies such as RPA, AI, Chatbot, and Machine Learning a plus
- Understanding of business applications such as Loan Origination Systems, Online and Mobile Banking Platform, and Payments technologies a plus
- UNLIMITED PTO :)
- Fast-paced, collaborative environment surrounded by fun, brilliant, and driven colleagues
- Exceptional learning potential and career advancement opportunities!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.