Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Salary: Base + Profit Sharing, Full Benefits, 401k
Requirements: 5+ Years Exp, SQL, Oracle
If you are a Senior Database Architect with experience, please read on!
Our firm has grown exponentially since our founding 5 years ago to over 150 leading technology specialist who have guided some of the worlds largest corporations through complex and high-profile technology implementations. We are looking for a Senior Database Architect to join our fast growing family, we offer competitive pay, full benefits, and foster an environment of growth.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Install and organize information systems to guarantee company functionality.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Educate staff members through training and individual support.
- Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
- Excellent knowledge in SQL and good knowledge in Oracle
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
- Outstanding problem solver.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.