Job Location: Berkeley, CA
Salary: $175k- $200k DOE, Benefits, 401k Match
Requirements: 3-7+ Years as a data scientist working across Python (or R), Machine Learning, etc. + healthcare (w/ claims data)
We are an established and very well funded machine learning company offering world class solutions to hospitals, physicians, and payers. We advance and improve the healthcare system by helping our clients make sense of complex data so they can answer their most challenging questions.
- Dynamic and exciting work environment
- Full Benefits (health, dental, vision, etc.)
- Casual work environment
- Formulating success metrics for optimizing healthcare resources and patient experience, creating visualization to monitor them.
- Designing and analyzing experiments to test new ideas for optimizing improving our clients precious resources.
- Developing models and data-driven solutions that add material insight to our clients understanding of their business and their business environment
- PhD or Masters in a quantitative discipline: Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering
- Working knowledge of health care systems and healthcare terminology
- Experience with claims data
- Expert in analyzing large complex, multi-dimensional data sets with a variety of tools
- Ability to thrive and demonstrate constant applied learning in highly complex, interdisciplinary, and dynamic work environment
- Strong programming experience in R, or Python
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.