- Manage the lease-up phase for multi-family properties
- Evaluate service levels & work directly with property managers
- Prepare annual asset strategies for each properties
- Annually assess the physical condition of each property & develop all plans for tenant improvement
- Monitor all multi-family property portfolios
- Provide consistent oversight to 3rd party Property Managers
- Maintain knowledge & understand past, present & future multi-family trends
- 3+ years of Asset Management experience
- BS in Business, finance or related field
- MBA is a huge plus
- Lease-up experience
- Multi-family experience
- 401k Match
- Full dental, medical & vision
- PTO, Sick leave & Holiday
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.