Founded in the 1940s we are a leader in automotive service equipment. We have over 1,000 employees nationwide and this facility is requiring a Lead Security Engineer to be at the forefront of our information security team.
Antimalware, Network Access Control, and Data Security/Auditing platforms
- Proactively identify operational vulnerabilities and take steps for remediation
- Conduct threat & vulnerability assessments in collaboration w/ external auditors
- Serve as technical leader for security incident detection, response, handling, and forensics
- Create / update incident response plans as they relate to IT security events
- Occasionally provide end-user security training
- Provide end-user support (as necessary)
- Occasional after hours support (as required) and be able to identify critical issues that require urgent response
- Perform daily monitoring to ensure the availability and integrity of key infrastructure resources
- MUST HAVE experience supporting a Windows user environment--
- Experience configuring, troubleshooting, and supporting antimalware monitoring, detection, and response systems
- Experience performing & managing proactive risk identification and mitigation, including penetration testing, network vulnerability assessments, and system risk
- Must have demonstrable experience in security incident detection, response, handling, and forensics.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows Server 2003 - 2016
- Expert in network functionality w/ experience managing network access control (NAC) systems (including Cisco ISE (or similar) highly desired) - Cisco Firepower
experience is a plus!
- Experience w/ agentless data security platforms (including Netwrix Auditor) would be ideal
- Solid grasp of MS Active Directory and Group Policy
- CISSP/GAIC certifications are a plus!
- Experience managing Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and End-User Behavior Analytics (UEBA) tools; experience (Digital Guardian toolset highly desired)
1) Apply directly to this link w/ an updated resume & answer all skills questions
2) Email me an updated resume, salary requirements and interview availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.