We are a large corporation in the oil and gas industry looking for a sharp Sales and Marketing Manager located on the East Coast or Mid West of the United States to join our team and hit the ground running!
If hired in this role, you will be responsible for 70% sales and 30% marketing activities. Your goal will be to increase the sales and profitability of our lubricants throughout applicable industries in the United States and Canada. Build and expand a business and marketing program to increase the brand visibility and profitability of lubricants throughout applicable industries across the world.
- A competitive base salary ranging from $100K-$110K + COMMISSION(calculated on increase in margins over prior year)!
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- All travel costs reimbursed
- Generous PTO/Sick time
- Remote! With 50% travel
- Designing and implementing a sales program that enablesus to expand sales of lubricant products throughout United States and Canada.
- Working closely with and make sales calls with existing distributors and end-use customers
- Making sales calls to decision makers throughout the industries we are soliciting and serving
- Submitting weekly and monthly reports to supervisor outlining all pertinent activities.
- Written communication and follow-up with new and existing distributors.
- Becoming familiar technical service program
- Working closely technical service representatives and be able to perform said duties, inspections, and reporting, if need be.
- Designing and implement a marketing program enabing us to expand our business
- Analyzing market forces and competition, the value provided by products, and product cost to define and implement appropriate pricing for our products.
- Performing economic analyses to evaluate product line profitability.
- Making recommendations for modifications to product line portfolios, as appropriate, to meet market needs, customer demands, and our goal for profit growth.
- Developing a deep understanding of the organization, structure and product line that will be used to develop and manage the company website and published brochures.
- Educate and inform personnel in regards to existing competitive products as well as development of new products that have a fit in our product line.
- Responsible for written communication and technical bulletin publishing for all new and current product lines.
- Work on technical brochures/catalogues, quarterly bulletins, distributor meeting etc.
- Attending pertinent exhibits and trade shows in the mining industry.
- Managing the Website, analyze the traffic flow, EHD analysis, customer satisfaction survey, Sugar CRM.
- Improving relationships with existing major OEM'S and develop relationships with new OEM'S.
- Be willing to travel 50% of the time
- Hold a Bachelor's or higher + 5 years of experience OR 10+ years of sales/marketing/branding experience in industrial consumable segments
- Be located in the East or Mid-West
- Strong knowledge of industrial consumable segments
- Have the ability to work from home
- Have a clear understanding of the working relationship between the manufacturer, distributor, technical service personnel, sales personnel and end-users
Nice to have:
- Oil / gas industry experience - Lubricants specifically
- Knowledge of Industry markets: taconite, gold, copper, coal, phosphate, lead, power plants, cement plants, steel, etc.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.