We're looking for energetic, driven sales professionals!
- Collaboration with team to effectively connect with sellers
- Ability to build successful working relationships with clients
- Maintenance of records, market data and industry trends
- Strong focus on cold calling potential sellers
- Underwriting and market research
- MUST HAVE EITHER an active Colorado Real Estate License OR have successfully passed the state and nation exam.
- Interest in business, real estate, management, sales, marketing, customer service, economics, and/or finance
- Competitive commission splits
- Flexible work schedule
- Storage Exchange pays for E&O insurance and industry related continuing education up to $250 per year
- We believe in teamwork and focus strongly on company culture
- Casual office environment
- Dog friendly office
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.