My client is a nationwide mortgage loan provider dedicated to the principle of service to clients, employees, and business partners. Currently, we are setting up interviews this week and are seeking candidates who can start immediately.
Please request for more information, and we will provide a detailed packet for your review.
- Multi Billion Dollar Private Firm
- You get to work in smaller groups - a strong connection with your team
- Leadership invests in growth, cares about their employees, and communicates transparently
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Gather, organize and track loan documentation, work with lenders, applicants, underwriters, appraisers and others to complete processing
- Resolve customer service issues
- Verify customer occupancy documentation and resolve routine title issues including vesting issues and various liens
- Execute closing actions to ensure a timely and effective closing process
- Performs other related duties as assigned
401k and Retirement Funds
- Fully Remote
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.