FULL TIME DIRECT HIRE
- Guiding developer and QA teams as they formulate stories that encapsulate a demonstrable business value.
- Build full-stack software solutions according to software engineering design best practices for maintainable extensible code and using approaches that allow incremental continuous improvement within the constraints of an existing technology stack, while taking advantage of opportunities to make the technology stack more effective.
- Maintaining consistent oversight and follow-through on tech support requests and resolution.
- Writing well-factored cohesive code.
- Leading initiatives in continuous integration/test/delivery.
- Pursuing technologies and techniques that accelerate the software delivery capabilities of the team.
- Web Services
- Database Test Automation
- Remote work environment
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life/AD&D/STD/LTD available after 90 days with employer premium contribution
- 401k with company match available after 6 months
- PTO and paid holidays
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.