We are a startup based in Pittsburgh that is revolutionizing the engineering and design of systems for supercritical CO2 extraction. We cater to many industries in this space, but our systems are geared toward botanical systems within the Cannabis and growing industries.
If you are looking for a role that will lead to a management position at a fast-growing start-up, please apply today.
- Start-up in a rapidly growing field
- Management opportunity
- Travel: 75-90%
- Travel extensively to exciting customer locations mostly in North America to install, service and maintain our systems
- Visit our Pittsburgh facility for training and to support special projects for the sales, engineering, and process development departments
- Conduct training sessions with customers
- Ability to read data log files for clues about the status of a mechanical system
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills for mechanical systems
- Ability to travel 75-90% of the time - Proximity to a major Airport Hub is a must have
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of pressure, flow, and fluid dynamics
- Highly mechanically inclined
- Comfortable in a rapidly-evolving work environment
- Must know how to use oscilloscope, meters, high voltage tester
- Good technical writing and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of and experience with PC troubleshooting
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.