---This position is remote with limited travel.
- Proficiency with the design, implementation and support of Microsoft Office 365 Communication and Collaboration solutions (Teams/ Skype, PBX, etc)
- Consultative approach to deploying enterprise Microsoft architecture
- Experience with Security (0365, Azure, Microsoft Cloud App Security, intune)
- Strong written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Drive to learn and deploy new Microsoft Technology
- Active & Relevant Microsoft Certifications are a big plus (MCSE)
- Assist in presales efforts to close deals involving their area of expertise
- Design and implement Microsoft Office 365 Teams, SharePoint Online and related solutions for company's end customers and partners.
- Install, configure and upgrade Microsoft Office 365 Teams, SharePoint Online deployments and migrations within the Microsoft SharePoint Server.
- Consult and implement peripheral IT applications, such as compliance (Microsoft's Office 365 EMS suite), Security, and Azure Infrastructure as a Service projects.
- Document best practices and delivery guidance to delivery team
- Competitive Base Salary (DOE)
- Minimal travel
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Opportunity for growth
- Great work environment
- Other cool perks!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.