The ideal candidate will have experience with post sales engineering/ technical consulting and support expertise within the Network Security arena. Must have a CCNP Security and strong ISE skills.
---This is a full time, 100% Remote Position.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in Palo Alto/Cisco ASA/Firewall designs and implementation in medium to large environments
- Must have an active CCNP in Security
- Must have experience with ISE
- PCNSE is a big plus
- The SME ensures customer network security implementations are completed on-time and within budget
- Works closely with sales and engineering resources to ensure implemented solutions match the intended solution design and conveys any discrepancies or suggested enhancements to the Solutions Architect prior to final review.
- Responsible for identifying additional network and security related opportunities with our customers.
- Manages the implementation of projects closed by the sales team, prioritizing efforts based on maximizing time to implement and customer service
- Proactively assesses solutions and current trends in light of changing customer requirements
- Collaborates with sales, service, and engineering resources to ensure implemented projects accurately address customer needs
- Develops post sale implementation guides and documentation for knowledge transfer
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and pre-sales engineering resources for solution design and implementation services
- Proactively pursues key certifications in areas relative to the company's current product specializations
- Opportunity for growth
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Great work environment
- Other cool perks!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.