Based in Durham, NC, we are a fast growing futuristic company that is changing the world of optics. We are the pioneers of patterned liquid crystal optics and the world leader in innovative solutions for optical and photonics challenges across a wide range of industries.
- Manage lifecycle of gauges and equipment including evaluation for equipment
- Responsible for maintaining the calibrations schedules for all equipment and instruments
- Facilitate instrumentation calibration/qualification with external vendors, internal and/or
external resources and local system owners
- Establish or modify standard procedures and lead their use and continuous improvement
for quality testing; support management of change and quality validation processes for
production processes all to insure ISO 9001 compliance.
- Hands on and expert knowledge of metrology equipment, quality data and its analysis
- Enable effective commercialization of new products by partnering with R&D Scientists
and Production Team to inspect and qualify materials and finished goods, from bench top
to production equipment.
- Contribute to process improvement through the use of tools including statistical process
control, process mapping, control charts, Lean methodology and process capability
studies to achieve business objectives.
- Create and maintain company quality documentation such as control plans, procedures,
work instructions and manuals
- Run, program and train QA techs on advanced Metrology equipment
- Prioritizes safety at all times.
- At least 8 years of hands-on experience with quality testing equipment
- Prior quality testing and lab experience; this may or may not include experience in the optics/photonics industry.
- Experience working within quality management systems and ISO 9001 environments.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.