- Design, implement and execute test strategy to ensure product quality
- Test new features prior to production release
- Provide continued feedback throughout all stages of testing
- Work methodically, think analytically, solve problems, and pay attention to details
- Be comfortable interacting with a wide variety of internal stakeholders
- Have mastery of at least one programming language (Python is a plus).
- 23 vacation days per year (based on 40 hours per week)
- 401k + Employer Matching
- Health Insurance
- Beautiful, modern office
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.