- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs in our product development tool (Jira)
- Execute white/black box testing, functional and system testing
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. Developers, Product managers, DevOPS) to ensure resolution of system defects
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect priorities, resolution times and open defect counts
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Use basic problem-solving techniques and root-cause analysis to expedite issue resolution.
- Adapt to changing priorities while maintain performance, daily.
- Participate and communicate within Project team and QA management or key partner groups.
- Software Quality Assurance
- QA Methodologies
- Agile/Scrum development process
- Health Club Membership
- Technology and Transportation Expense Reimbursements
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.