We have multiple offices in Northern & Southern California. We're a technology/health company that is bridging the gap with user data to determine health behavior and needs. We received our Series C funding and we're ready to ramp up our team and product.
We offer great benefits including health, dental, and vision for your and your dependents; we also offer a relaxed and flexible work environment to accommodate any of the hiccups that life throws your way. Applications are reviewed and processed quickly - please apply today if you are interested.
--Application will be considered incomplete unless screening questions are answered; incomplete applications cannot be submitted for further review. Please answer all screening questions in detail in order to expedite the process.--
- Working on product architecture and scalability of distributed systems
- Architect, develop & deploy the operation of our systems
- Ensure proper health and security of our systems & data
- Some on-call experience, distributed among the DevOps team
- Creating scalable pipelines for cost-effectiveness and security
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar area of study
- Strong experience working in a Linux environment
- Previous experience in a DevOps culture
- Use of configuration management & automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Working in the cloud (AWS is a big plus!)
- RDBMS experience (Postgres, MySQL)
- Messaging/queing systems (RabbitMQ, SQS, Kinesis)
- Team events
- Partial Remote
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.