- Creating and maintaining project budgets and schedules.
- Processing monthly billings by working with the Superintendent for each project to determine the percentage of work complete
- Ensures that submittals are submitted, received, corrected, approved and returned to the subcontractors in a timely manner.
- Studies and understands the contract specifications, drawings, and associated scope of work requirements for each project before the project begins and during construction operations.
- Coordinates material deliveries and subcontractors work in accordance with the contract schedule and monitor changes during the project in order to adjust deliveries and subcontractors work schedules as necessary.
- Maintains organized documentation, specifications, estimates, submittals and contract drawings for each project.
- Makes effective use of the database, spreadsheet and word-processing software to prepare statistical and written reports for management.
- Competently analyzes and prioritizes information
- Underground Utilities
- Civil Construction
- Civil Project Manager
- Heavy Civil Project Manager
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.