2. Career Growth!
3. We take care of our employees, because we care about our employees
-Develop front end documents for bidding based on project needs and requirements of owner contract.
- Construction Project Manager will Receive/evaluate bids and conduct post-bid reviews as well as write subcontracts, both standard subcontract orders and more complex types such as professional services or design-assist
- Initiate setup of a complex project schedule and creation of activities and logic, with no/little assistance on durations and schedule flow.
- Project Manager will develop site logistics plans in conjunction with superintendent
- Set up a multi-element cash flow and manpower projection analysis at varying stages of the project.
- Prepare constructability reviews to determine completeness of documents.
- Review estimates prepared by preconstruction group for potential scope holes
- Initiate set up of jobsite, including mobilization of trailer and setup of jobsite staff
- Establish and oversee the safety plan at the jobsite; set safety culture at jobsiteEnsure punchlist process is completed in a timely manner
- Assist with management of labor relations with field personnel, including interactions with unions
- Implement emergency crisis procedures and ensure staff is appropriately trained
- Manage owner equipment coordination process
- Facilitate Mechanical/Electrical overhead coordination or BIM processCost Management
- Create and manage general conditions budget. Monitor and update projections on a monthly basisEstablish non-reimbursables based on interpretation of contract; work to minimize their usage
- Set up trade budget structure and log into Procore budget entries of others and evaluate reports for accuracy.
- Regularly monitor project costs and effectiveness of change management process. Oversee creation of cost items in procore and issuance to contractors.
- PM to Assist with processing changes to owner agreement also support jobsite cash management, including monitoring of job profitability and timeliness of payment.
- Construction Supervisor
- Residential Pools
- Truck Allowance
- Gas Card
- Medical, Vision, Dental
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.