With an office in NYC, we are an industry-leading developer that has been in the industry for over 30 years!!
Currently, we're looking for a Project manager who has experience with multifamily projects.
- Health Benefits
- 401k Plan
- Potential Bonus
- Experience with multifamily projects
- Experience with residential projects
- Four-year educational degree (Plus)
- Management responsibility generally limited to smaller less critical projects
- Plan, organize and staff key field positions through regional department heads
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures through performance standards within boundaries of our corporate policy
- Initiate and maintain liaison with prime client, A/E contacts and subcontractors to facilitate construction activities
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site Superintendent to ensure the project is built on schedule and within budget, investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures
- Represent the company in project meetings, assist in project labor relations activities, safety program, strategy meetings, etc.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment. rental equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect company's interest and simultaneously maintain a good relationship with the client
- Assume additional responsibilities as directed by corporate executives
2. Competitive salary
3. Room for growth
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.