Job Location: Fargo, ND RELOCATION REQUIRED
Salary: Competitive Salary DOE, Benefits, 401k Match
Requirements: 3+ Years Experience as Project Manager for Commercial/Multi-Family Construction
If you do Multifamily construction, WE NEED YOU NOW! We are a Well Established Real Estate Development firm who have managed the construction of thousands of residences and commercial projects throughout North Dakota. We are currently heading up major Multifamily Projects throughout North Dakota and as we rapidly expand are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to join our team in Fargo! If you have experience in our field, please waste no time in applying.
If you are a Project Manager with experience, please read on!
- Able to apply principles and procedures of building construction, project management, or construction management to the completion of complex projects.
- Able to work with minimal supervision on assignments that are broad and frequently require original and innovative approaches.
- Proactively manage client expectations and report to owners and architects about progress.
- Understand controlling activates for the entire project and effectively communicate the overall project plan to the entire team.
- Ensure proper financial management processes are followed including creating monthly financial forecasts, projects profitability and revenue margins, subcontractor payments, and a timely project close-out.
- Review all deliverables prepared by team before client submission.
- Develop cost-effective plans and schedules for completion of projects that follow a logical pattern and utilize resources.
- Monitor the progress of construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings.
- Ensure that client pay, submitted on time, and that payments are received.
- Student Housing, Senior Living Facilities (Preferred)
- 15 Mil + Projects
- 10 + Years Construction Experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Professional development assistance
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.