Job Location: Walla Walla, WA
Located in beautiful Walla Walla my client is looking a Project Manager with experience in the construction, food processing, and/or manufacturing equipment design industry.
If you fit the description, please apply today!
- Work closely with customers, staff, subcontractors, and strategic partners to ensure successful project definition and project execution
- Project coordination, communication and issue resolution from inception through full customer acceptance
- Monitor success of project over time
- Bachelors Degree (engineering preferred)
- Construction, food processing, and/or manufacturing equipment design industry
- One or all of the following: CAD Design, AutoCAD, Solidworks, 2D/3D
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience directing and executing large projects $0.5M - $15M+
- Familiarity with commercial realization, plant installation, commissioning, and operation
- Experience working closely with customers and subcontractors
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits Medical/Vision/Dental
- 401K with matching
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.