- Provides input and supervises all pre-construction services such as purchase orders, subcontracts, schedules, job cost set-up, bid packages and project pre-planning.
- Works with the VP of Operations to obtain the personnel resources required to properly staff the project.
- 100% Detailed/hands-on knowledge of Project Scope.
- Reviews project proposal or plans to determine time frame, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
- Manages the financial aspects of contracts; assures job margin analysis is completed on a regular basis.
- Reviews change orders for accuracy.
- Manages claims; identifies and resolves potential claims with subcontractors/suppliers.
- Establishes and maintains positive relationships with key owners and architects.
- Commercial Construction
- Public Works
- Construction Management
- Project Management Software
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.