We are an employee-owned general contractor committed to making an impact through the built environments we deliver and the relationships we build in the process. Dedicated to the markets of commercial offices, data centers, healthcare, and higher education. We have the resources to provide the highest level of quality for projects ranging from tenant improvements of less than $100,000 to high-tech facilities of more than $400 million. We are looking for a project manager to join our team and grow into a leadership position.
- Manage construction in a manner similar to a general contractor's role, establish and implement submittal procedures, project logs, files, change order, payment and other necessary documentation.
- Conduct and record project job site meetings.
- Review and distribute updated master schedules and review all construction progress with contractors, observe work in place and stored materials, calculate percentages complete of each construction activity.
- Establish, implement and process contract change orders, negotiations for change order costs and prepare and distribute monthly change order reports.
- Provide project status reports throughout the construction phase.
- Receive all written operations and maintenance manuals, warranties and guarantees for all equipment installed on the project and coordinate and schedule training sessions.
- Coordinate and expedite functions in connection with the contractor's as-built drawings.
- Assist in obtaining final occupancy permits.
- Prepare final project accounting and close-out reports.
- Manage warranty issues during the warranty period.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- 5+ Years of experience as a Project Manager with related project experience in institutional construction (on Healthcare, K-12, Higher Education, and Public Works projects)
- A Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience as a Project Manager within Commercial Construction (preferably focused as an Owner Representative)
- Proficient in MS Suite of software, MS Project, Adobe or Bluebeam, Plangrid
- Preferred familiarity with Project Management software such as Newforma, eBuilder, Procore, etc
- Specific knowledge of Hospital Accute Care (OSHPD) and similar regulatory agencies practices/ policies/ procedures in other states
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.